Trevor James 10x Flute with Curved and Straight Head
This beautiful TJ10x Flute is perfect for first time players as well as musicians returning to the instrument. Due to it's freeblowing nature, this is the perfect model for new students as they can progress with their music at a much quicker pace. This TJ10x comes with both a curved and straight head, making it the best choice of investment for the smaller player as they can start with the curved head and progress to the straight head with no interruptions. Each flute is manufactured and finally hand-set up in the UK in one of Trevor James' technical workshops.
Advanced Curved Headjoint Features
The Trevor James 10X has a larger bore, making the instrument freer blowing. This quality allows new students or returning players to produce a rich tone quicker than ever. This also makes achieving a full range of notes very easy in comparison to many student flutes on the market. The headjoint has a classy silver plated finish, which gives a bright and controlled sound. The flute comes with a curved headjoint, which helps younger students to reach all the keys easily and comfortably. As well as that, a straight head has also been included so players won't need to replace the instrument when they grow.
Fine care and attention has been implemented in the manufacturing of these flutes. All the fittings have a tight fitting assembly, which gives a positive feel for any student starting out. Double skinned pads give an extra airtight seal over the holes, so there's no chance of leaking air. As opposed to cork, the flute uses felt underneath the tail arms to give a longer lasting design.
Triple Plated Finish
The Trevor James 10X flute has three layers of finish, which is a unique design to the TJ brand. Firstly, a layer of flash copper coating is applied to the instrument which is followed by two more layers of silver plating. This gives great durability to the instrument and means that the finish will last much longer than a standard student flute.
- Closed Holes
- Offset G Key
- Split E Mechanism
- C Footjoint
- Designed to be free blowing to assist new players in obtaining an easy, yet rich sound production
- Grenadilla wood and metal crowns as standard
- Accurate airtight seal which is vitally important to the performance of the instrument
- Felts instead of cork under the tail arms for very quiet mechanism
- Triple plated finish A double layer of silver-plating on top of a flash copper coating gives durability to the silver finish of each instrument
- Purple lined wooden case with black fleecy lined case cover
- Fine care and attention to the finishing of all key work, carefully worked during manufacture and then double checked by Trevor James' UK technicians to ensure instrument looks great to the eye
- Accuracy and tightness of all fitting of the key assembly, gives a secure and positive feel to the student