Hidersine Piacenza Finetune Violin Outfit (4/4)
The Hidersine Piacenza Finetune Violin redefines all expectations of an advanced student outfit. Based around an original tonal core, this violin is hand made from quality tonewoods. This Piacenza is a full size violin with a stunning flamed maple finish and the added benefit of Wittner Finetune tuning pegs. This outfit includes a half mounted wood with ebony frog bow, Hidersine premium rosin and a shockproof rectangular shaped case with detachable straps. All our violins are setup in perfect playing order, guaranteed ready to play.
Features & Benefits
- Wittner finetune pegs for incredible ease of tuning, internally geared, eight turns of the peg head, ensures that the tuning of this violin is simple, fast, and accurate.
- Hand made to a high standard with quality tone woods making this intrument very hard wearing and easy to maintain.
- Includes quality bow and shockproof case to get you playing straight away.
This outfit includes a half mounted wood bow with ebony frog, Hidersine premium rosin and a shockproof rectangular shaped case with detachable straps.
The body of the instrument has been made with selected hand carved straight grained spruce with figured flamed maple back and ribs and ebony fingerboard this intrument will look very appealing to the eye. The benefits to the finetune version are the Witter finetunning pegs. Wittner Finetune Tuning Pegs make tuning so much easier for the younger player, as well as to speed up tuning for the teachers meaning the students get more from their lessons in the allotted time. There is no longer a requirement to push the peg as you twist, which many students found difficult. There are no moving parts which have contact with the Pegbox themselves, limiting wear and tear on the instrument itself. These are professionally fitted to each academy/finetune outfit, to ensure the best results for the player.
Setup Process before delivery
Our setup process ensures that every violin bought from us is setup to a high standard and guaranteed ready to play.
- Strings are fitted to the violin
- Rosin/resin is included and applied to the bow to make it grip the strings to produce a sound.
- Bridge is included and stood up in position, tailpiece is included with adjusters for fine tuning the strings.
- Pegs are included and checked and fitted for tuning the strings before fine tuning.
- Chin rest is included, not to be confused with the shoulder rest which is available seperately.
All our violins come with 2 year warranty.
- Back, Neck & Ribs: Graphic Flamed Maple
- Bow: Octagonal Brazilwood
- Bridge Finish: Seasoned Maple
- Case Type: Shockproof Rectangular Shaped Case with Detachable Strap
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Peg Type: Wittner Finetune
- Rosin: Hidersine
- Size: 4/4
- Strings: H100
- Table: Selected Straight Grained Spruce
- Tailpiece: Alloy Tailpiece with 1 Integral Tuner
- Tuners: 4 Integral Fine Tuners
- Included Accessories: Quality Bow & Case
- This Item: Hidersine Piacenza Finetune Violin Outfit (4/4) £399.0024 Months 0% Credit
£14.96 monthly0% Credit £14.96 monthlyMoney Back Rental
£20.00 monthlyRent from £20.00 monthly
- TGI Music Stand in Bag. Chrome £24.99